Wednesday, March 28, 2012

NO Susquehana show - misunderstanding

Hello Bertoia followers,

Due to my own misunderstanding, I previously erroneously stated that in June the monoprints would be displayed at Susquehana. They are in the middle of a renovation and will not be ready by then. So, there is NO SHOW at Susquehana right now, but maybe in a year or two...

In the meantime, I am looking to do a couple of Bertoia presentations closer to my Montana home. I will not announce anything yet, as details have not yet been set, but stay tuned for more by the summer.

I am still discovering amazing facts about my father, as I gather data to write his biography. I can hardly find anyone to say a bad thing about the guy; most praise him as full of integrity, honesty, and compassion. This is unusual for a famous artist; but then most everything was unusual about my father. He was humble, kind, and passionate.

If you have any tales to tell about your Bertoia piece, or the time you met him, or ???  please tell me!

Happy Trails for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment